courage, in all its manifestations
The great thing about a topic like courage is that it’s applicable to everything that we do. So–let’s talk. I’ve been interviewed for podcasts, for e-courses, and for interview series that focused around a particular theme and where that theme intersected with a practice of courage. (Note: I’m also available for speaking to audiences, in-person.)
You pick the format.
I’ve been interviewed via phone, email, and recorded Skype video. Contact me via email (kate -at- yourcourageouslife -dot- com) with information about the type of interview you’d like to conduct and when you want to rock it. I often need up to two weeks notice, but I try to accommodate as much as possible.
Let’s talk about:
- How you can revolutionize your life from within through the practice of courage.
- The most courageous thing anyone can do to transform a life.
- How to lead a courageous life, even when you aren’t doing all the stuff the big-name bloggers are doing, like starting a business or traveling the world.
- My top tips for how coaches can create successful and fulfilling practices–everything from marketing to launching to workflow management, done your way, with integrity.
- Why coaches need to swap “selling” with the more accurate phrase, “creating resonance.”
- Living with courage.
My email information is right there in the sidebar. Please be sure to tell me how the interview would be used, what deadlines look like, and whether or not you have any expectations around marketing. I tend not to agree to interview requests where someone makes it a requirement of the interview that their links, badges, or promo copy must be on my website–though I’m usually happy to share the link with my social networks once it’s published and ready.
Here are a few examples
You can find interviews about my work in the following places and with the following fantastic souls.
- An Interview with Jamie Ridler
- Q&A with Jill Juneja
- Courageous Questions with A.Y. Daring
- Thoughts on Courageous Marketing with Kelly Kautz
- An Interview with Mindy Tsonas
- An Interview with Kylie Springman
- An interview with Carmen Torbus
- An Interview with Mary from Creative Voyage
- An Interview with Brandi Reynolds
- Unfolding your Path to Joy
- A Slice of Life with Darrah Parker
- Happiness Advocacy with Annie Pasanissi