Caring what other people think
There’s a story behind this podcast episode: a story that intertwines what we learned about friendships during our formative years, with caring what other people think. The two are connected, and in this podcast episode I share how I spent years carrying around emotional armor and buying into a good-bad binary where people were concerned (one that I had to drop, if I wanted to truly love and be loved).
In this episode:
- The connection between early friendships and caring what others think.
- How we heal when we are being who we are, yet we experience rejection.
- Broadening our concept of others being good/bad means that we also step out of being good/bad.
- The essential metrics that I use to gauge where I’ll find good friendships.
- How we can all choose to step into more love and connection.
You can access all episodes of this podcast via iTunes (subscribe to get a notification whenever a new episode is available) and everywhere else where you listen in on podcasts.