Feeling fear or anxiety about the news headlines? Feeling frustrated by others who get anxious or fearful in response to the news headlines? This podcast episode is here to help as we talk about navigating an uncertain world and the tools and processes you can use to manage the feelings that come up.
Your Most Courageous Self awaits. Get access to an entire library of courageous resources, start making courage your life’s soundtrack with our audios, and meet an incredible community of people who are–no surprise here–rocking courage through creating courageous habits.
Awesome! Check your inbox right now, for access.
Your Courageous Life favorites
- Love Letter to the World
- How “faux-fear” might be fauxing up your life
- You are NOT “too fucking sensitive”
- Conscious Crying
- Thank you – thank you – thank you
- Boundaries, Baby–Boundaries
- The Law of Gradual Progress