Why is change so hard, so difficult, so challenging? In this podcast episode, I’m taking you to an unlikely place to start creating change. It’s a place beyond go-go-go action and it gets into the heart of the matter: change that rises organically from who you are when you slow down and stop the hustle.
Your Most Courageous Self awaits. Get access to an entire library of courageous resources, start making courage your life’s soundtrack with our audios, and meet an incredible community of people who are–no surprise here–rocking courage through creating courageous habits.
Awesome! Check your inbox right now for access.
Your Courageous Life favorites
- Love Letter to the World
- How “faux-fear” might be fauxing up your life
- You are NOT “too fucking sensitive”
- Conscious Crying
- Thank you – thank you – thank you
- Boundaries, Baby–Boundaries
- The Law of Gradual Progress