30 Days of Meditation
Discover your style of meditation, and make it an easeful, do-able habit that brings you more clarity and calm.
You long to…breathe. To have some touchstone in your life that you can always count on, to give you time just for you. You long to feel a sense of ease, even when faced with challenges.
The benefits of regular meditation span thousands of clinical studies. A regular meditation practice helps you focus, reduces stress, connects you to your gut-level intuition when making decisions, and improves your health. There’s just one complication: You either aren’t sure how to do it so that you get those benefits, or you’ve tried to do it but can’t seem to get a consistent practice going.
30 Days of Meditation is a program designed to help you:
- Use meditation practice to develop more clarity and gut-level trust in yourself.
- Make a space for a regular “time out” just for you, away from the other demands of your day.
- Connect to the breath and see how regular meditation stops the “little things” from getting to you.
- Find the meditation style that works best for your life; in this course, you’ll experiment with a wide range of styles.
- Create the time to meditate, in only 5 to 15 minutes, daily.
- Open to the happiness and peace from an ongoing meditation practice.
Here’s what you get with 30 Days of Meditation:
- A step-by-step program format that uses guided audios to lead you through a wide range of diverse meditation styles. The practice is as simple as opening that day’s audio and listening.
- All meditations will be downloadable and yours to keep; put them on your iPhone, use them when you’re traveling or as a pre-bedtime ritual.
- A 100+ page e-book that complements the meditations with space for journal and reflection.
- Afraid you won’t finish what you start? Sign up for an optional email accountability list that will show up in your inbox daily, for thirty days, as your call to meditation.
Check out the sample pre-session audio, below:
Find Your Style. Create Your Practice.
I’ve spent a decade practicing meditation, and it’s something I regularly practice with my life coaching clients or suggest to them to complement the work we’re doing. And–I’m not someone who just walked into the practice, all blissed-out in my hot little stretchy pants as I burned some incense, and immediately went, “Ah, yes, transcendence.” I needed to find the style that worked best for me, and use tools to make it consistent.
Meditation practice is for everyone. It’s for you. It’s enlivening and enlightening. It’s a pragmatic and useful path to self-realization and deep growth–and it’s a way to just chill out when life feels hectic, over-worked, under-appreciated, and chaotic.
Meditation is how you come home to yourself, and realize that it was never possible to leave yourself in the first place.
Is this going to be religious?
- Nope. You don’t have to believe in a religion to have a regular meditation practice. I invite people to come to it as a practical tool for increased clarity and for less overwhelm.
Am I required to show up at certain times?
- Meditations take only 5-15 minutes a day, and you choose when. You won’t be hustled to finish course content on a deadline.
What happens if I fall behind?
- You can’t fall behind. This course is entirely self-paced. You’ll be given instructions for setting up a calendar at the start, but the meditations will be yours to use/keep on your own schedule and your own timetable. You can even sign up for a free accountability list that will email you once daily, for thirty days, as your call to meditation practice.
If you’ve been yearning for practices that bring more ease and connection into your life, this is where it begins. Thirty days from now, how much more calm, clarity, and ease would you like in your life?
Click the button above and you can get started with the first meditation practice, immediately. You’ll immediately get access to the online portal just for 30 Days of Meditation participants, and start downloading your meditation practices.