So often, fear of failure can keep us from even starting something in the first place. In this episode, I deconstruct fear of failure and ask you some challenging questions so that you can stop getting stuck in fear of failure and starting working through it if it arises.
Your Most Courageous Self awaits. Get access to an entire library of courageous resources, start making courage your life’s soundtrack with our audios, and meet an incredible community of people who are–no surprise here–rocking courage through creating courageous habits.
Awesome! Check your inbox right now for access.
Your Courageous Life favorites
- Love Letter to the World
- How “faux-fear” might be fauxing up your life
- You are NOT “too fucking sensitive”
- Conscious Crying
- Thank you – thank you – thank you
- Boundaries, Baby–Boundaries
- The Law of Gradual Progress