Life coach and expert on how to make courage a lifelong habit.
Get in Touch:
If you’re a podcaster, journalist, or producer, let’s be in touch. Direct media inquiries to: email@example.com.
- I’m a life coach and author who helps people to stop doubting themselves, and start practicing courage as they go after what matters to them, most.
- I teach people the research-backed steps to make courageousness a lifelong habit.
- I believe that practicing courage doesn’t mean getting rid of fear, and I don’t believe in the concept of “becoming fearless.” Fear is a normal part of the process of trying something new, and practicing the habits of courage is more effective than trying to out-run fear.
- I’ve worked with personal coaching clients, as well as brick and mortar businesses. The “courage habit” as I call it, is applicable for individuals as well as corporate teams.
- I run a life coach training program, the Courageous Living Coach Certification, based in this methodology.
Your audience might be interested in…
- The four-step “courage habit” process, and how to apply it to business, relationships and dating, creativity, and other areas of life.
- Specific strategies for working with fear when it arises.
- Learning “fearless” doesn’t really exist, and why striving to become “fearless” is just another form of perfectionism.
- The benefits of deciding to create courage as a habit, a default way of responding to life’s challenges.
I’m frequently asked…
- Tell us about your own journey. How did you identify “courage” as being central to your work?
- How do you define courage?
- Your work is rooted in the idea that there is no such thing as becoming “fearless.” How is becoming “fearless” related to perfectionism?
- Usually, when people think of habits, they think of things such as starting a regular exercise program. They don’t usually think of traits, like courage. How can courage become a lifelong habit?
- As it applies to ________[your audience’s hot topic], how might someone apply the four-step “courage habit” process?
Kate Swoboda (a.k.a. Kate Courageous) is the author of the Courageous Living Program, founder of the Courageous Living Coach Certification, and creator of YourCourageousLife.com, where she defines courage as feeling afraid, diving in anyway, and transforming. Her approach combines straight-shooting, pragmatic wisdom with playfully poking at self-imposed limitations of who you are and what’s truly possible for you.
Kate was deemed one of the top 50 bloggers making a difference in fitness, health, and happiness by Greatist. She’s written for Entrepreneur, The Intelligent Optimist, The Daily Love, ProBlogger, MindBodyGreen, Lifetime Moms, and has been breakout session speaker at the World Domination Summit.
Her first book with publisher New Harbinger will be on shelves in 2017.
Additional photos available on request.
(Right-Click or Control-Click and then Save to your desktop)
I speak on a number of topics. Check out her speaking page, here: https://www.yourcourageouslife.com/speaking.
About the Courageous Living Program
(Right-click and download this logo as needed)
Courage is: Feeling afraid, diving in anyway, and transforming. The Courageous Living Program is a step-by-step digital program in transforming old fear patterns into a more courageous way of approaching life. Clarify your vision for your life and then create a plan to see long-term, effective change with comprehensive modules that include pro-active exercises and tools. Video seminars supplement the material, and frequent Oprah guest, Dr. Brene Brown, as well as best-selling authors Chris Guillebeau, Danielle LaPorte, SARK, and others contribute their expert wisdom via video and audio interviews. For more information, see https://www.yourcourageouslife.com/courageous-living-program.
The Courageous Living Coach Certification
For people who want to train to become life coaches and create a career they can flat-out fall in love with, the Courageous Living Coach Certification is a personal journey into the heart of who you really are, combined with learning a life coaching training skill-set that helps you to meet the unique needs of your clients. This intensive program is attended by trainees from around the world who want to go beyond basic, cognitive-behavioral coaching techniques and instead learn a life coaching skill-set grounded in a holistic philosophy of meeting people where they’re at. To learn more, head to TribeCLCC.com.
About The Coaching Blueprint
(Right-click and download this logo as needed)
After creating my own successful life coaching practice, other life coaches asked “How’d you do that?” The result of that inquiry became the Coaching Blueprint digital e-program and the website, CoachingBlueprint.com. The digital program is for new and emerging coaches who want to create a fulfilling, successful, and profitable life coaching business through creating their own, unique-them business blueprint. The program covers everything from getting grounded in what your unique practice is about, to marketing practices that work (and information about those that don’t), to expanding beyond one-on-one coaching with retreats, workshops, and more. Spanning four modules, and with hours of in-depth interviews with more than 12 established coaches, The Coaching Blueprint is a complete resource for creating a blueprint for your coaching practice. Get started at http://www.CoachingBlueprint.com/coaching-blueprint.